Focus on the details, they've always been in front of our eyes.
专注在细节上,答案就在你的眼皮底下。
#DailyEnglish #每日英语
Reading makes a full man, conference a ready man, and writing an exact man.
读书使人充实,讨论使人机智,笔记使人准确。
#DailyEnglish #每日英语
This is either madness or brilliance. It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
疯狂和伟大只有一线之隔,他们往往相伴而行。
#DailyEnglish #每日英语
We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life.
我们活着应该尽自己所能给生活创造一些东西,而非一味索取。
#DailyEnglish #每日英语
Hello from the outside, at least I can say that I've tried to tell you.
这相隔千里的来电,至少能让我不留遗憾。
#DailyEnglish #每日英语
No man understands a deep book until he has seen and lived at least part of its contents.
人们只有在切身体会过某些情节后,才能理解那些深奥的书。
#DailyEnglish #每日英语
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
哪怕希望快要破灭,也要努力挣扎,坚持下去。
#DailyEnglish #每日英语
There is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.
把手握紧,里面什么都没有,但把手张开,就可以拥有一切。
#DailyEnglish #每日英语
The first step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one.
解决任何问题的第一步,是要承认问题的存在。
#DailyEnglish #每日英语
If you put off everything till you're sure of it, you'll never get anything done.
如果你把每件事都推迟到确定以后才做,那你什么都做不成。
#DailyEnglish #每日英语