Show newer

Don't stay mad for too long. Learn to leave things behind.
生气不宜太久,要学会放下。

At this moment, I miss you more than usual.
在这一刻,我比平时更想你。

It's hard to please everyone, so keep delightful for yourself.
众口难调,开心就好。

Everything is dangerous. If it weren't so, life wouldn't be worth living.
凡事皆有风险。若非如此,人生将不值一过。

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
玫瑰即使换了名字也依旧芬芳。

We turn not older with years, but newer every day.
我们并非在年复一年地变老,而是日复一日地焕然一新。

The frog in the well knows nothing of the great ocean.
井底之蛙,不知大海。

Sometimes, the right one for you is the one who was there the whole time.
有时候,对的那个人,就是始终陪伴左右的那个。

Those who can't fish will only muddy the river.
不会捕鱼的人,只会把河水弄浑。

The best way to predict your future is to create it.
预测未来的最好方式就是去创造它。

The elderly is history and drama for reference of our lives.
老人犹如历史和戏剧,可为我们的生活提供参考。

I dreamed a lot when I was a child, but now I just want to get rich overnight.
小时候的我梦想有很多,可现在我只想一夜暴富。

Those who have knocked me down, thank you! It's so comfortable to lie down.
那些曾经把我击倒的人,谢谢你们!躺平真舒服。

Love is like the moon. When it does not increase, it decreases.
爱情就像月亮,不增则减。

Everything in the past is a mirror of wisdom.
过往一切都是智慧的映射。

It is not more vacation we need—it is more vocation!
我们需要的不是更多的假期,而是更强的使命感!

The end of the holiday feels like the end of the world.
假期结束,末日来临。

Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not.
不管你焦虑与否,该发生的总会发生。

Show older
小森林

每个人都有属于自己的一片森林,也许我们从来不曾走过,但它一直在那里,总会在那里。迷失的人迷失了,相逢的人会再相逢。愿这里,成为属于你的小森林。