Show newer

Up the bright moon rises from the sea; I share the same moment though far from thee.
海上生明月,天涯共此时。

Don't moon away the Mid-Autumn Festival.
找点事儿做吧,不要虚度了中秋佳节。

The family is more important than the dream.
家人是比梦想更重要的事情。

We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
身在井隅,心向璀璨。

I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.
我走得很慢,但是我从来不会后退。

Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
答应自己要坚强,不让任何事物烦扰内心的平静。

A smile is the most charming part of a person forever.
微笑永远是一个人最迷人的特质。

Distance doesn't ruin a relationship. Doubts do.
毁灭感情的不是距离,而是怀疑。

It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do.
定义我们的并非所说所想,而是所做。

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
每个人都在经历你无法想象的困境。

Up the bright moon rises from the sea; I share the same moment though far from thee.
海上生明月,天涯共此时。

Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better?
醒着的生活是如此美好,为何要把时间浪费在做梦上呢?

They who cannot do as they would, must do as they can.
不能如愿而行,也须尽力而为。

Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.
随心随意求美,无来无由行善。

That man is the richest whose pleasure are the cheapest.
能处处寻求快乐的人才是最富有的人。

Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.
这世界上凡是值得拥有的东西,都不易获得。

The beauty of summer can heal the winter of your life.
夏天里的美好,能治愈生命里的冬天。

Show older
小森林

每个人都有属于自己的一片森林,也许我们从来不曾走过,但它一直在那里,总会在那里。迷失的人迷失了,相逢的人会再相逢。愿这里,成为属于你的小森林。