Show newer

Each man is the architect of his own fate
每个人都是自己命运的建筑师。

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it.
永远不要因为梦想需要太长时间才能实现而放弃。

Understand yourself in order to better understanding others.
知己方能解人。

This is my homeland. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土。我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it, you'll land among the stars.
奔赴月亮吧,即便错过,你也将置身于繁星之中。

Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦找上门。

I am still waiting for you in situ, but you have forgotten you had been here once.
我还在原地等你,你却已经忘记曾来过这里。

To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men.
应该抗议时却保持沉默,这种罪过使人成为懦夫。

A little of every thing is nothing in the main.
每事浅尝辄止,事事都告无成。

The smartest people understand that they are the most ignorant ones.
最聪明的人明白自己是最无知的。

Shoot for the moon; even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
朝月亮出发,即便你错过了,也将置身于繁星之中。

Love is imagination. The other is the carrier. It's you who give the meaning to it.
爱是想象力,对方是载体,是你赋予它意义。

Up the bright moon rises from the sea; I share the same moment though far from thee.
海上生明月,天涯共此时。

Don't just sit at home, or the life of your dreams will sail right past you.
坐在家里无所事事,只会让你与想要的生活失之交臂。

Those who miss each other will finally get together.
错失彼此的人终有一朝重逢。

lt's better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
与其诅咒黑暗,不如点亮蜡烛。

Everything has cracks and that's where the light comes in.
万物皆有裂痕,那是光照进来的地方。

Talent indeed makes a person shine, but hard work does too.
天赋的确使人闪闪发光,但努力也能使人熠熠生辉。

The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
真相是一种美丽又可怕的东西,需要格外谨慎地对待。

Show older
小森林

每个人都有属于自己的一片森林,也许我们从来不曾走过,但它一直在那里,总会在那里。迷失的人迷失了,相逢的人会再相逢。愿这里,成为属于你的小森林。