Show newer

The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
真相是一种美丽又可怕的东西,需要格外谨慎地对待。

Praise is like sunlight to the human spirit; we cannot flower and grow without it.
对于人的精神来说,赞扬就像阳光一样,没有它我们便不能开花生长。

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
无数人走进和走出你的生活,但只有真正的朋友会在你的心里留下足迹。

To lost in something you love is better than to win in something you hate.
宁可失败在你喜欢的事情上,也不要成功在你所憎恶的事情上。

Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.
秋天的口袋里,比其他季节收藏着更多金黄色。

If a man has no dream, what is the difference between him and salted fish?
做人如果没有梦想,那和咸鱼有什么区别?

The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.
最深最重的爱,须与时日共成长。

Shoot for the moon; even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
朝月亮出发,即便你错过了,也将置身于繁星之中。

Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
人生不总在于握有一手好牌,有时也要打好一把烂牌。

This is my homeland. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土。我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it, you'll land among the stars.
奔赴月亮吧,即便错过,你也将置身于繁星之中。

Be loyal to yourself. Laugh heartily, cry heartily.
做一个忠于自己的人。笑得放肆,哭得酣畅。

Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦找上门。

I am still waiting for you in situ, but you have forgotten you had been here once.
我还在原地等你,你却已经忘记曾来过这里。

You can do whatever you want, but you can't drift with the tide.
你可以随心所欲,但不能随波逐流。

The smartest people understand that they are the most ignorant ones.
最聪明的人明白自己是最无知的。

When you cry for missing the sun, you will miss the stars again.
当你为错过太阳而哭泣时,你也要再错过群星了。

Love is imagination. The other is the carrier. It's you who give the meaning to it.
爱是想象力,对方是载体,是你赋予它意义。

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
身在井隅,心向璀璨。

Show older
小森林

每个人都有属于自己的一片森林,也许我们从来不曾走过,但它一直在那里,总会在那里。迷失的人迷失了,相逢的人会再相逢。愿这里,成为属于你的小森林。