Show newer

True masters tend to focus on one thing and do it well.
真正的大师往往专注于打磨一件事。

When you really matter to someone, that person will always make time for you.
真正在乎你的人,从来都“不忙”。

After all the difficult times, you will embrace a bright future.
熬过所有的艰难时刻,你将前程似锦。

Our meeting is just meaningful only if you wanna see me.
只有你想见我的时候,我们的相遇才有意义。

Don't stay mad for too long. Learn to leave things behind.
生气不宜太久,要学会放下。

At this moment, I miss you more than usual.
在这一刻,我比平时更想你。

It's hard to please everyone, so keep delightful for yourself.
众口难调,开心就好。

Everything is dangerous. If it weren't so, life wouldn't be worth living.
凡事皆有风险。若非如此,人生将不值一过。

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
玫瑰即使换了名字也依旧芬芳。

We turn not older with years, but newer every day.
我们并非在年复一年地变老,而是日复一日地焕然一新。

Those who can't fish will only muddy the river.
不会捕鱼的人,只会把河水弄浑。

The best way to predict your future is to create it.
预测未来的最好方式就是去创造它。

The elderly is history and drama for reference of our lives.
老人犹如历史和戏剧,可为我们的生活提供参考。

I dreamed a lot when I was a child, but now I just want to get rich overnight.
小时候的我梦想有很多,可现在我只想一夜暴富。

Those who have knocked me down, thank you! It's so comfortable to lie down.
那些曾经把我击倒的人,谢谢你们!躺平真舒服。

Show older
小森林

每个人都有属于自己的一片森林,也许我们从来不曾走过,但它一直在那里,总会在那里。迷失的人迷失了,相逢的人会再相逢。愿这里,成为属于你的小森林。