Show newer

Try to accept differences instead of making judgements.
试着去接受差异,而不是妄下断语。

Be loyal to yourself. Laugh heartily, cry heartily.
做一个忠于自己的人。笑得放肆,哭得酣畅。

Be the protagonist of your own youth, rather than a foil for others.
做自己青春的主角,而不是他人的陪衬。

The first time I hugged the sky was when you held me above your head.
我第一次拥抱天空是您将我举过头顶。

You can do whatever you want, but you can't drift with the tide.
你可以随心所欲,但不能随波逐流。

The sun is always shining, and hope is always with you.
阳光永远普照大地,希望永远与你同在。

When you cry for missing the sun, you will miss the stars again.
当你为错过太阳而哭泣时,你也要再错过群星了。

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time.
我们最值得自豪的不是从未跌倒,而是每次跌倒后都能站起来。

Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly for them.
奇迹有时候是会发生的,但是你得为之拼命地努力。

Youth is not afraid of the long years, there is still glory in the other side.
少年不惧岁月长,彼方尚有荣光在。

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
身在井隅,心向璀璨。

At that time, youth was blooming, with the sun blazing and wind kissing the treetop.
人间骄阳正好,风过树梢,彼时他们正当年少。

Turn sweat into pearls and dreams into reality.
把汗水变成珍珠,把梦想变成现实。

The road is tortuous, but the future is bright.
前路虽有崎岖坎坷,未来却会光明万丈。

Whatever happens tomorrow, we have had today.
不管明天会发生什么,至少我们拥有今天。

Show older
小森林

每个人都有属于自己的一片森林,也许我们从来不曾走过,但它一直在那里,总会在那里。迷失的人迷失了,相逢的人会再相逢。愿这里,成为属于你的小森林。