Show newer

Everybody is somebody. Even a nobody.
每个人都有自己的价值,即使是无名之辈。

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
无数人走进和走出你的生活,但只有真正的朋友会在你的心里留下足迹。

A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
当懊悔取代梦想时,人也就老了。

Home is not a place, but a kind of memory.
故乡不是一个地方,而是一种记忆。

They who cannot do as they would, must do as they can.
不能如愿而行,也须尽力而为。

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果实是甜蜜的。

Don't stop. Don't hide. Follow the light, and you'll find tomorrow.
不要停下,不要逃避,沿着光明前行,你会找到明天。

You are not ordinary; you are born to stand out.
你天生与众不同,注定不会被淹没在人群中。

Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
人生不总在于握有一手好牌,有时也要打好一把烂牌。

Don't rush to deny yourself before you get the result.
在你还没得到结果之前,不要急于否定自己。

Self-discipline is the first condition of freedom.
自律是自由的首要条件。

Without a great party, there will be no prosperity and well-being.
没有一个伟大的政党,就没有繁荣和幸福。

The perfection of personality is the foundation, and the establishment of wealth is the end.
人格的完善是本,财富的确立是末。

The result may joke with you, but the process won't.
结果可能会和你开玩笑,但过程不会。

When we let go of something, it opens up a little space to grow.
当我们放手时,也得到了成长。

If you think the road is difficult, it must be uphill.
如果你觉得路难走,那它一定是上坡路。

We read to know we're not alone.
我们阅读,是为了知道自己并不孤单。

Show older
小森林

每个人都有属于自己的一片森林,也许我们从来不曾走过,但它一直在那里,总会在那里。迷失的人迷失了,相逢的人会再相逢。愿这里,成为属于你的小森林。